1000 Mile Club

Woot, I'm in! (Read 395 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RunningHammer

you beat me by 4 mins! Tongue
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trust me, that will only happen on a BB--you could surely kick my butt in a race! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Count me in also.
            Someone please tell be how to sign up? Am I allowed?
            Goals: Maintain 120 beat 5k time: 25:52 beat 10k time: 55:48 Complete one half-marathon-Jan. 10th
              Okay, nevermind...it did it automatically!!!! Geez I'm stupid!
              Goals: Maintain 120 beat 5k time: 25:52 beat 10k time: 55:48 Complete one half-marathon-Jan. 10th
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's OK, Chloe...I drove my car off a parking lot and had to have it towed this AM (in my defense, I couldn't actually see where the parking lot ended and the grass began under all the snow, LOL)...I think it's just a good day to play the blonde card. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I am ready, I think. 1000 miles! From where I live that would take me past Denver, CO. Not bad. I was planning to update my log with all the runs for October and November, but I guess I'll either do it later or leave it as it is. got better at logging in my current runs so at least since sth like mid. November it is pretty accurate.
                  I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                    I'm in too. I need to get back to running consistently. It sucks to be a non-running runner.
                    Run more.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm in too. I need to get back to running consistently. It sucks to be a non-running runner.
                      Hey, stranger...where and how have you been? Smile k

~ Sarah Kay