1000 Mile Club

Spring time! (Read 578 times)

Kenotic Runner

So glad, right now, that the bunny doesn't have "seasonal adjustments" to its pace.

The pink bunny just doesn't appreciate the wonders of some good weather.

Only thirtysome miles behind, and gaining...

Steve T

Spring time, not where I'm at.   Now leading into winter.   I'm slightly ahead of the bunny, just have to make sure it stays that way.

Maniac

Way past Spring here...And rapidly approaching the "Hotter than the Fires of Hell" season.

I'm way behind and I'm just going to have to suck it up and make up some ground during a time that it is painful.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Dog-Love

Just keep consistent and you will get in front of that bunny.  I don't really know how you all run in the heat.  I have it good here in Alaska
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Just keep consistent and you will get in front of that bunny.  I don't really know how you all run in the heat.  I have it good here in Alaska

Yes but you have big very big  bears...or at least that was what was on Discovery channel last weekend.    Heat and humidity pale in comparison since you can run early am or night to beat it.  Not so sure you can do that with a brown bear. 

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

Dog-Love

Running from bears increases my speed overall!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Kenotic Runner

I don't run in Alaska, but I do get to run in Colorado.  I'm only two places behind the bunny now!

Today had a great 10-miler, up a front range peak, with about 2,000 ft. elevation gain.  Yeah, good to be a-running again!  

Kenotic Runner

Five miles behind the bunny.

As I catch up with her, I'm going to sneak up and push her into the ditch.  Ha!

Kenotic Runner

Passed the bunny.  She's a bit bloody but she has the fortitude of a T-1000.
                      Running from bears increases my speed overall!

Sounds like the guy on my university XC team who told me about seeing Tigers (!!) during a training run. Talk about motivation not to be the slowest person in your training group!!!