1000 Mile Club

1000 Mile Club Status (Read 700 times)

va

Congrats to the first runners making it to 250 miles - tcrum, rockenmamof5, alan f, and derek!!! With 49 runners ahead of the bunny, and many close behind, I think this group is doing great. At this rate, we are going to have a lot of 1000-milers by December 31!!! Keep up the good work.
    va

149 members (welcome all newcomers!) 13 runners have reached the the 250 mile mark! 53 runners ahead of the bunny! This is impressive, especially given all of the winter weather. Spring is coming. Let's see how many we can get past the bunny by the end of March!
        Only bad thing about Spring - Alleriges!!! Been down for 4 straight days now and my Half-Marathon is in 2 weeks Dead...Poo! Go Claritin!

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

Kudos to all !! I agree about spring weather - better living through chemistry in the allergy valley of Ohio!
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
            I feel for you guys having living in places where it snows. In Cape Town the coldest it gets is 9C (42F I think) also we have summer in the begining of the year so I get a bit of a head start compared to people whole still live were it is still really cold.
            va

152	club members
              5	>= 333 miles (1/3 of the way)
              28	>= 250 miles (1/4 of the way)
              55	>= pace bunny (>= 208.2 miles)	
              12	within 1 week of pace bunny (189 miles)	
              14	within 2 weeks of pace bunny (169.8 miles)

The Bunny is gaining on me. I used to be on page one and have had 2 bad weeks out of the last 3 and am in danger of having the bunny catch me. I need to step it up this week.
                va

151	club members
                  1	>= 500 miles (1/2 of the way)
                  8	>= 333 miles (1/3 of the way)
                  38	>= 250 miles (1/4 of the way)
                  54	>= pace bunny (227.4)
                  69	>= 200 miles (1/5 of the way)	

madness baby

Yay to all who are kicking the bunny's butt. I'm working on it myself, but need a little easier access to the bunny. Is there any way to get the pace group standings link that Derek made onto the 1000 mile club homepage? That would be swell if we could! Smile deb
                    deb
                    va

3 months down, 9 to go!!!
                      152	club members
                      1	>= 500 miles (1/2 of the way)
                      12	>= 333 miles (1/3 of the way)
                      54	>= pace bunny (246.6)
                      84	>= 200 miles (1/5 of the way)	

I'm out of the running for March and April with a foot injury but tell the bunny that I'm hoping for May..... and my April and May HM are history:-( So you runners RUN OVER THE WABBIT!!!
                        Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
                          I just joined the club, but I have had 1k miles as a goal since the beginning of the year. I am up to 271 miles so far.

~Sara
                          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

va

I just joined the club, but I have had 1k miles as a goal since the beginning of the year. I am up to 271 miles so far.
                            Welcome smalcolm!
                              Ugh...been down now since mid February with knee problems - first one, then the other. Shocked Run felt good today, so here's to catching up (hopefully) - or at least starting the long slow crawl back.
                                Hey all, I'm following my plan of Post-Half Marathon slacking (Basking in the glow of 5+ minute PR Cool). Hoping to get things in gear soon and stay on the first page. I scheduled another HM in early September to help things out in the motivation area. Let's take the Bunny down!

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!