1000 Mile Club

Congrats to Blogrunner! (Read 353 times)

Who looks like he's about a week from crossing the 1000 mile threshold!! Did we come to any resolution on having a "graduates" page or something of that nature?
    2008 Goals: 1200 miles injury free; sub 4:00 marathon

"Come what may, I want to run."
    2 Samuel 18:23

Anyone have pizza?

Thanks Arkady. Been pushing hard to reach this milestone earlier this year than last. I think we should probably have name and date listed on the main page, and then once it happens, we should remove ourselves from the group and go to the next group, this way everyone gets a chance to make the first page! Big grin
        Go man go.......you have the 1,000 mile line almost in view. Great job. I like your thought, but would still like to see your name on a list under this 1,000 mile rabbit chase, just to know it was a goal that you SUCCEEDED in. As long as it is separate from the people still in the race, it accomplishes all that we want to do. Again.....Congratulations, even though it is a "little" early.
        Vista
        pokey52

Good Luck Blogrunner. Looks like you'll cross the finish line before I log on again Way to go!

Anyone have pizza?

Yahoo! Big grin So, I tried just now to see if I can modify the home page here, but I don't think I have rights. Does anyone here, or is this a job for Eric Yee?
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Crabby would be the one, as Administrator. I think!
                YOU MADE IT........CONGRATULATIONS officially now. You still have a half year to go. You could start again and chase him again. Good luck with your next goal.
                Vista
                  Well done, blogrunner. Somehow I have a feeling you aren't going to take a six-month break.

Jeremy

Lu481

Congrats Blogrunner on a goal well met.... And with over 6 months to spare. What's your next goal, 2000 miles this year? Lu

Anyone have pizza?

If all goes well yes. But last year getting to 1500 was really tough and I had to go nuts at the end to make it, hence, my name's in the group as well.

Dog-Love

Crabby would be the one, as Administrator. I think!
                        DONE! Sorry I have not been a great poster lately...but Blogrunner is on the homepage!
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)