1000 Mile Club

Goodbye page 5 :D (Read 312 times)

marvey11

After my training session today I found myself being a new resident of page 4. Yay! Big grin
      Congrats, Marco!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

well done! i made the move to page 4 only about a week ago - and looking at the distances you are running i expect i'll see you as you overtake fairly soon!

Forever Learning

Marco, With the miles you are running now it won't be long until you hit page 3!
            Way to go! Progressing one runner at a time towards that bunny's rear-end!
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
            marvey11

Way to go! Progressing one runner at a time towards that bunny's rear-end!
              When I look really closely I can already see a tail twitching near the horizon Wink
                Congratulations! Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

Climbing those pages s so exillerating and sometimes I go for a run just to get up a bit higher. I don't think I'll catch the bunny but my goal now is to get to page 2.
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  marvey11

well done! i made the move to page 4 only about a week ago - and looking at the distances you are running i expect i'll see you as you overtake fairly soon!
                    Huhu Mandy, look over your shoulder. That's me standing - ahem - running right behind you Big grin
                      i rather expected to see you fairly soon. mind you the cold i picked up this week that has meant no training for 4 days so far means you get to overtake me a bit sooner than i'd hoped Roll eyes this was supposed to be my last big training week before two weeks of cutback/racing. instead its been a week of lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.
                        Good for you. I hope to be joining you soon in that race to catch the bunny. Just a little over three weeks to go till I can start running again...
                        marvey11

Get well soon! Both of you... And good luck for the race, Mandy