1000 Mile Club

Barely ahead (Read 308 times)

I was wondering when I first signed up if I was doing something horrible to myself. I was seriously starting out behind the 8 Ball due to my marathon and then recovery. Somehow I have managed to sneak ahead of the bunny just barely. I just hope I can hold it there. BUNNY'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!! Evil grin Tongue Big grin
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
    bas

Good for you! Page 3 is where the action is Big grin bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Hey, I'm on Page 3!! Nice to know that's where all the cool kids are hanging out. Smile Turbo - I have a marathon this weekend and am afraid that stupid rabbit is going to sprint right by me next week!!!
        Gig

Page 3 rocks, but who let the bunny in?! She's gotta be booted to page 4. I'll try to do my part this coming weekend.
          TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I was wondering when I first signed up if I was doing something horrible to myself. I was seriously starting out behind the 8 Ball due to my marathon and then recovery. Somehow I have managed to sneak ahead of the bunny just barely. I just hope I can hold it there. BUNNY'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!! Evil grin Tongue Big grin
            You can do it turbo. You know an ez 1 or may be 2 mile jog after dinner or some other odd time on off days adds up each week. 1 mile ez is 9-11 minutes and refreshing. I can't claim credit for the idea. My wife recommended it to me.
            Find the fun.
            bas

Page 3 rocks, but who let the bunny in?! She's gotta be booted to page 4. I'll try to do my part this coming weekend.
              I'm the one who is going to be booted to page 4. Hanging by a thread on the bottom of page 3 and sitting at home with a bad cold... Angry bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Top 'O the World!

hmmmm, some of us page 4 hangers need to kick it up a notch to boot the bunny further down! Roll eyes
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  Woot! I just broke onto page three with 20 miles over the past four days. I'm sure I'll be back on page four within the hour but, for the moment, it sure feels good.

Jeremy

Wohoo!!!!!!!!! It feels good to be part of the cool kids for now! Big grinI'm going to be banking up some serious mileage in the next month or so with a peak of about 35 mpw so I'm hoping that I can still stay ahead when I'm recovering from my target HM in June. We rock!
                    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09