1000 Mile Club

Not happy! (Read 242 times)

Okay, I planned to run 5 miles today to stay on pace. Got on my treadmill and started my run. About 1.75 miles I started to feel sharp pains in my right foot around the ball of my foot and on top close to the ankle. Decided to be a grown up and stop the run. Hopefully it will be a short set back and I will be able to get back to it in the next day or two. So here I sit icing my foot and feeling sorry for myself. Which I know is rediculous becasue it is not serious injury and I just need to take a break. Corrina

My bike is my therapist

Looks like it just wasn't your day. You've been doing 3-5 miles with good breaks so unless you did something earlier that day to stress your foot. You won't regret stopping. There's always tomorrow.
      "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
      1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking
      5000 Mile Club
      Half Marathon Trainers
        Okay, I planned to run 5 miles today to stay on pace. Got on my treadmill and started my run. About 1.75 miles I started to feel sharp pains in my right foot around the ball of my foot and on top close to the ankle. Decided to be a grown up and stop the run.
        Ack! Isn't that frustrating!? It's so good to hear that you stopped when you started having pain- very smart! I hope it goes away for you and you're back running soon. It's hard to stop, isn't it?