1000 Mile Club

When will you catch the Bunny? (Read 631 times)

For those of us that elected to give the Bunny a head start Wink, when do you plan on catching up? I need 4-5 more weeks to pass him.
    Carl A

One week. Wait, wasn't I saying that a week ago?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

If that darn creature would stop moving I'd catch him quicker!! I'm hoping to pass him by the end of next week, but we'll see. Smile

Michelle

My dogs are fast, not me

Based on current training calendar, not until September! But, I will get him....

Robin

But, I will get him....
            Which is what this group is all about. Don't worry about those of us ahead of him, we're just puting miles in the "bunny bank" to save for rainy days Wink Just try to catch the bunny!
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
              I can't run until Thursday so it looks like it won't be until next week that I catch that bunny!! Angry And I'm sooooo close now. But I have to rest my foot/ankle and wait for the swelling to go down. This morning I went downstairs to where my treadmill is and I just looked at it for a few minutes and then sadly walked away. Isn't that pathetic??? Big grin

Michelle

PWL

Has been

At my current pace, not until September. Roll eyes Guess I should have started running before March...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Forever Learning

I caught him a few weeks back. Cool
                  Gig

I'll catch him the week ending December 9th. Maybe I shouldn't have taken off February and March, but it was cold. By the way, does anybody know how to post files to the forum? I have a spreadsheet that I think is worth sharing. It gives you the number of miles per week you need to lrun in order to reach 1,000 by on the last day of the year. It also shows you when you'll pass the pace bunny assuming a certain number of miles each week. Somebody might enjoy it. And now my daughter will start clicking on emoticons. Smile Smile Smile 8 Ball Wink Shocked Roll eyes Surprised
                      I'm hoping to catch him this weekend. After yesterday's run I was actually tied with our little friend but, his mileage seems to advance a tenth of mile every hour or so. He's currently 2.6 miles in front of me. If I can get in my planned 5 miles tonight I should pass him tonight. I have a sore left heel that I'm currently babying so I won't go much more than five on a run so, hopefully by Sunday I'll have run enough miles to keep him in the rear view mirror for good. Catching the rabbit has been a lot more challenging than I thought it would be.
                      Carl A

Holy popcorn - I did it!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Holy popcorn - I did it!
                          *lol* Holy popcorn - cute. Congratulations. I'm jealous. I'll catch up soon!!!

Michelle

I MADE IT TO PAGE 2!! Shocking. Big grin On Monday and Tuesday I got to run on the beach and the boardwalk for the first time in my life, it was AWESOME. I have never ever ever set my alarm for 6:30 a.m. while on vacation, but I did this time, just so I could get out there and run. Today at lunch I'll be putting in miles to catch that pace bunny!! Evil grin No matter what.

Michelle

I did it. Tongue I like how this feels, hopefully I can stay ahead of the bunny.

Michelle

Gonna be at least a few more months before I can catch him. In the meantime, I'm just working on moving up the list until I can get to page 2! That's gonna be a while as well, though. Undecided