1000 Mile Club

Yoo-Hoo folks! Do you see the Bunny "crawling up page 3!!! (Read 319 times)

Top 'O the World!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Waaass haappp'nin'????
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Waaass haappp'nin'????
      I haven't' been paying that close of attention, but maybe people have hit 1000 (or at least gotten way ahead of the bunny) and left the group.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

I did a bit of clean up and kicked out folks who haven't even opened this group in 2 months but that was after I read about the surge of runners to get the bunny on page 3. Time to move the bunny to page 4!
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Top 'O the World!

Woo-Hoo! I made page 2! Smile now, how far does that push the bunny back? Cool
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Dave

I guess I'm part of the problem. Had an injury back in April and fell behind the unsleeping rodent. Just cracked the top 100 enroute to page 3. Shooting to catch him by the end of July.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Pull over bunny I'm passing on your right!!!
                Oh, I went from the top of page 1 (back in March) to falling behind the bunny. No Good thing my new training schedule started this week. MUST BEAT BUNNY!!
                  And now I am at the top of page four. But I'm training for a marathon and the bunny's goin' down! Evil grin
                  Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
                  bas

I have been doing less km's/miles for a while, but the last few weeks I am increasing my weekly distance again. Training for the Berlin Marathon in September. And sneaking up on the bunny in the process. Smile bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East