1000 Mile Club

Anybody else have a great week of running? (Read 343 times)

Gig

I started this week close to the top of page 4, and after a week full of days when I never felt like stopping, I'm at the tippy top of page 3. Boo-yah! Big grin The weather has been great, I had a wonderful trip to Cincinnati with plenty of great running there, and now I'm exactly one page behind Crabby (and the PB is currently eating my dust). I hope others are having a great week, too.
      Looks like you had a great week Gig. 42 miles is a whole lotta miles. Keep it up and you'll be in the 2000 mile club. Good going! Jim
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, Gig! You're on a roll! I had a great week of running, also! 35 miles for the week - a PR for me. Also my longest run ever, 11 miles. I'm on page one now! Hard to believe, since I couldn't run 1/4-mile a year and a half ago.
          WOW!! Great Job!! You smoked the Bunny this week! It was a great week to run in Cincy. Most of my lunch runs were longer than intended. Thanks goodness my boss understands!!

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October

Hey, it's me evryday. I don't post here much, I'm usually over at the masters group... but do check out the graph from time to time to see where the rabbit is. Good work this week, Gig. I like how you still got some running in on your trip to Cincinnati. I'm trying to get back to it. Took a bit of a break, now slowly bumping up the miles. Hey teresa...you're looking very consistent and nice 11 miler the other day. Good running to all!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, evryday! Good to see you over here. We've got about the same mileage right now! It sounds like you're about to kick it into high gear, though, so you'll be leaving me behind!
              Lu481

Good Job Gig, You're leaving me way behind. I'll have to pick up my miles a whole lot to catch up. Lu

Dog-Love

I started this week close to the top of page 4, and after a week full of days when I never felt like stopping, I'm at the tippy top of page 3. Boo-yah! Big grin The weather has been great, I had a wonderful trip to Cincinnati with plenty of great running there, and now I'm exactly one page behind Crabby (and the PB is currently eating my dust). I hope others are having a great week, too.
                  WOW!!! I just checked in and you are rockin! Uh...I did just creep onto page one though (sorry). I did notice you were catching up pretty quickly. Hpe you are feeling good. I ran a 5 K and I was really trying to beat you, but I finished in 24:51. Argggg
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  Jill_B

I fly.

Great job!

Bring it on.

Gig

Crabby's on page 1! Now that really, really rocks. Way to go. Yes

Dog-Love

Crabby's on page 1! Now that really, really rocks. Way to go. Yes
                        Thanks Gig, I am having a great running year...so far...feeling good and running strong. My daughter follows in my footsteps and I try to set a good example. Who is Dennis Miller?
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Top 'O the World!

LOL Crabby!! Big grin (a fuzzy headed comedian!) Great work everybody! I'm hoping that I'm fully on deck now for the Summer! YAY!! Rock N Roll folks!!
                          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                            My week started out fantastic. The plan was to run 6 days for a total of 30 miles this week but then I had to take an unexpected rest day (had the beginning of shin splints) so I only got in 5 days of running and about 24 miles. All in all the conditions I ran in were pretty good, not counting my run on Wednesday night in 90 degree heat (that was just dumb).
                            Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
                              it must have been a good week - i moved up from page 5 to page 4! maybe i'll catch that bunny yet... susan
                                All in all the conditions I ran in were pretty good, not counting my run on Wednesday night in 90 degree heat (that was just dumb).
                                Yep, it's getting hot. 82F this morning at 7:00 a.m. I'll be out this afternoon for an easy 3 miler. Looking to gently roll into the hot weather. Be safe out there!
                                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM