1000 Mile Club

I knew I had skipped some runs, but geez!! (Read 866 times)

Maniac

I have not been nearly as consistent as I hoped (I've lost my motivation a bit after my marathon last month), but I had no idea I was so far behind the bunny.  I was WAY ahead of him/her/it for awhile, but I just looked and I'm 34 miles off the pace!!!  How did that happen??

That bunny is sooooo freaking consistent!  I guess I'd better get to running with some regularity again.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Gig

I am soooo far behind--almost 100 miles. I may never catch up. I think I need to get a Fall marathon on the calendar as motivation!

Dog-Love

How about the SF Marathon in July (at the end of July)???? 
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Seanv2

After battling an injury at the start of the year, I am happy to finally be feeling good and slowly gaining ground on the bunny!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Gig

How about the SF Marathon in July (at the end of July)???? 

That's the first day of karate camp, which I'm already signed up for. Really tempting, though. I was thinking more Steamtown, WV. I think it's in November. It's unique in that even at the beginning, you can accurately make the point that "it's all downhill from here." Or maybe Virginia Beach in September, but it's a "Rock-n-Roll" marathon, which I've been a bit scared away from based on comments on the RA forums.

Dog-Love

Gig your karate activities are equally amazing as your running activities and the balance you have towards both is great!  I am only doing SF since its my hometown and I can visit my 82 year old mom and its west coast and it gives me a goal. A bit early for Alaskan training schedules but luckily for climate change we have no snow this year.

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                It's official, I suck.   I'll never be able to make it up.

- Anya

Just a dude.

Hang in there Anya... It's a long year, and only 2 months are gone.

Just keep at it and run consistently.  Enjoy yourself...  Maybe enter a race or something to give you a goal to work towards...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Seanv2

It's offical, I suck.   I'll never be able to make it up.

No way! You're not that far behind, you can definitely make it up... or at least I hope you can, cause I am only a little bit ahead of you, and I hope to go over 1,000 this year.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Maniac

It's offical, I suck.   I'll never be able to make it up.

I feel that way also...Which is crazy, because we have 10 months to go.  Seriously....Even if we were at 0 right now, we'd only have to average 100 miles/month from here on out.  Lots of people do that in a week!!

We can do this!!  Right?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Gig

Anya, you're twice as far as I am. We can do this.

I checked your log and saw that you probably go right by my home on some of your runs. Let me know if you ever want to do a few miles together. The trails in Quiet Waters ought to be thawed by now (maybe).

Crabby, say hi to Mom. Smile

Carl A

I decided this morning that my goal race for the spring isn't really do-able.

Which paradoxically is now making me feel more like running than I have in a while.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Ugh, i feel you. It's been terrible running weather where I live so I've been hitting up the treadmill and that's just no fun at all. The sun's been out and it's improving so I'll be on the road starting tonight. And that bunny better watch out!

Running my first marathon in the fall so I gotta be prepared for that!

Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/
                            Gig

Close to two weeks of a cold with almost no running. Hopefully today's run is the beginning of some consistency.
                              Carl A

some consistency.

I'm finally realizing, that's what I need as well. Getting there, getting there.

Running my first marathon in the fall so I gotta be prepared for that!

Good luck, Megs, in your training!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.