1000 Mile Club

Saying hello to the group (Read 286 times)

marvey11

Hey guys and gals. I'm quite new to RA and even newer to this group. I started recording my runs only in May so I'm WAY BEHIND the pace bunny. But I just did some quick math. It tells me that I have to run a little more than 50K per week. Which is exactly what I'm running just now. So I think I'll be catching that rabbit on New Year's Eve! Big grin Many greetings from Europe, Marco

Go Pre!

Welcome Welcome Welcome! Have you kept a training log elsewhere online or in print? Feel free to enter your runs from the first part of the year and catch that bunny sooner than later Smile Dave
        Welcome to group, Marco!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

marvey11

Have you kept a training log elsewhere online or in print? Feel free to enter your runs from the first part of the year and catch that bunny sooner than later Smile
          Naw, unfortunately not... But I'll still get that bunny Smile

IMKY13 finish!!

Welcome to the group Marco!! How do you like your bunny...deep fried? marinated in your favourite beverage of choice? raw? me..I l'd like a nice bowl of rabbit stew when I pass him Smile

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

marvey11

Welcome to the group Marco!! How do you like your bunny...deep fried? marinated in your favourite beverage of choice? raw? me..I l'd like a nice bowl of rabbit stew when I pass him Smile
              LOL... Hanging by the ears would be a favourite Wink