Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)
3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell
Needs more cowbell!
• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...
• 130#s (or less)
• Stop letting my core go to hell
Did a 21.1 mile run this morning (my longest run to date) and smoked that bunny!!!
Next up: Chicago on October 7th
Since you're running Chicago, you may want to check out the Chicago Marathon group.
Are you running Chicago?