Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell
Needs more cowbell!
Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"
• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1
• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
Did a 21.1 mile run this morning (my longest run to date) and smoked that bunny!!!
Next up: Chicago on October 7th
Since you're running Chicago, you may want to check out the Chicago Marathon group.
Are you running Chicago?