1000 Mile Club

I'm Back (Read 172 times)

Lu481

I was away in Afghanistan for 5 months with no internet connection.  Since I've been back I've slowly been trying to get caught up with my log and running and haven't had time to stop by, so I managed to get kicked out of the group.  Any chance you guys will let me back in? 

Due to time constraints and the hot weather out there as well as having to run on treadmills with time limits most of the time, I got way behind on my mileage and am slowly catching back up.  I still need about 157 miles and with less than a month to go it's gonna be tough, but I'm bound and determined.  If I make it, this will be my 4th year in a row for 1000.  If not, well then, I have to start all over again, and I don't want to do that.

I want to wish everyone else (who hasn't yet made 1000) good luck at catching the bunny before the end of the year.

Lu

Dog-Love

Hi Lu

Of course you can come back and every now and then I clean up the site because a lot of people join to read the forums and then never come back and so generally if you haven't visited the site in over 3 months...I kick you out. 

I should be kicked out since I can't seem to even break 400 miles this year.  I have been dealing with a knee thing.

Welcome home!

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      Lu481

Thanks Crabby,

Hopefully your knee heals quickly.  And there is always next year.  600 miles is just a bit too much to make up in less than a month.

Lu