1000 Mile Club

In order to catch up... (Read 676 times)

Go Pre!

How about this year's BM? 26 miles of wet!
      Looks to be a bit nipply outside... Shocked
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks to be a bit nipply outside... Shocked
        That's it! That looks a lot like what I ran in this Winter...only I was dressed more like the mom pushing the stroller! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My dogs are fast, not me

I did some math, and for me to catch the pace bunny in 30 days, I'd have to run 8.1 miles every day. Shocked With my current training plan, I'll catch him in late September. He is now officially on notice that I'm coming for him. Big grin Robin

Robin

Gig

I did some math, and in order to catch the bunny, I'll have to run . . . a LOT!! I took off most of February and March because they were cold. (I suck!) Sad I think that if I average 30 miles per week from now until September, I'll be there, or at least close. (OK, I didn't really do any math. I just made a guess.

Dog-Love

We are all in the same place on page 4, and I don't know about you guys but my goal is just to creep from page 4 to page 3 and then to page 2 until I see the pink bar...then I am going to cruise past that bunny. It's surprisingly hard work to move up page 4 but I think we (ABCgreys and Gig and me, to name a few) are gaining on it! Keep up the great work guys!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

My dogs are fast, not me

We are all in the same place on page 4, and I don't know about you guys but my goal is just to creep from page 4 to page 3 and then to page 2 until I see the pink bar...then I am going to cruise past that bunny. It's surprisingly hard work to move up page 4 but I think we (ABCgreys and Gig and me, to name a few) are gaining on it! Keep up the great work guys!
                Every day at work I spend WAY too much time calculating how much I've gained on that bunny!

Robin

Gig

It is surprisingly hard, Crabby. I feel like I'm running to stand still. Oh well, if a few others dig in this week, the bunny might be knocked down to page 3, which should really help motivate us even more. PB is getting weaker, and we're only getting stronger.

Dog-Love

I know what you mean and each week my mileage is slashed to zero so I have a fresh start at trying for a 20-25 mile week. And I know if I keep up that mileage (which is hard for me) I creep up on the PB. BTW...I don't think he's getting weaker...you are just getting stronger.
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      I caught that furry rodent today! YEAH! And, on my birthday! Smile
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's one helluva way to celebrate! Big grin Happy Birthday! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I just joined the 1000 mile club and notice I am about 60 miles behind. My 20 miler this weekend should help, but then I start my taper. Should be able to catch him eventually though.
                            I will probably not catch the bunny, but I'm hoping to come close. Big grin

Michelle

I just joined the 1000 mile club and notice I am about 60 miles behind. My 20 miler this weekend should help, but then I start my taper. Should be able to catch him eventually though.
                              I like your new family picture, very nice. Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

I have changed my goals and am hoping to catch Mississippi