1000 Mile Club

YTD distance all on one page (Read 2178 times)

Dog-Love

I am such a BADDDDD admin. Anyone want to take over next year???? OK its on the top and will stay there!
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
    Gig

Anyone want to take over next year????
      No way! You've set the bar way too high!

Dog-Love

No way! You've set the bar way too high!
        I hardly even check in these days...Gig you would be the prize 1000 mile club guru! I can do it one more yuear but I might whine alot
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Any updated link for 2009? I like the page a lot. It seems to continue to update, but the mileage isn't accurate. No, I don't want to be admin either!

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

theyapper

On the road again...

Any updated link for 2009? I like the page a lot. It seems to continue to update, but the mileage isn't accurate.No, I don't want to be admin either!

I think it lists mileage in km.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Domain name expired as of 11/28/09 - might as well unsticky this.

I'm on the right

I've got hosting space and will put up the YTD distace page, if some will give me the html file. 

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

Carl A

Any updated link for 2009? I like the page a lot. It seems to continue to update, but the mileage isn't accurate. No, I don't want to be admin either!

I wouldn't mind being the admin; I've got a few minutes of extra time each day to help out.

For the YTD page, I think the problem that emerged a year or two ago was that it took resources away from RA. However, if we can get it to work without making problems for eric, it's a great idea!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.