1000 Mile Club

Hi page 3! (Read 415 times)

Gig

Hi page 3 people! It's really nice to be here. I guess that if I want to hang out with you a while, I had better get a run in this evening.

Gig

I've been enjoying my stay here on Page 3, but I've got Page 2 in my sights. I might even get there by the end of the coming week. That means the pace bunny is in trouble.

Gig

One mile shy of page 2, but I don't plan to run until Sunday.

Sunday 4.

Monday 9.

Tuesday 3.

Next Sunday 10.

Then I should be there.

Then I'll really be in the rabbit hunt.

Speaking of the rabbit hunt, Mango proudly brought a bunny to the door last week.

This did not play well with DW and DD.

He's been wearing his very jangly collar in the back yard ever since.

Dog-Love

Nice job Gig!  It is slow going climbing up the pages and chasing that rabbit (I mean you) .  Think I will take this jangling bell off my collar.  I am way more consistent though and am enjoying my slow winter runs.  Look forward to no snow on the trails but it is still drop dead gorgeous running here.  Anyone ever in the area and I will show you a couple of great running trails.

You must have a big cat to catch a rabbit. 

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Gig

And as soon as I post a plan, it falls apart. Running on Monday's is typically a challenge, and this week was no exception. So no running until this Sunday, and then I'll have to do some catch up work to make up for this week. That's okay, though. Even though my legs are practically running in place at my desk, very eager for some activity, I think a week off will do me good.

Mango is a dog, not a cat. That would be something!

Dog-Love

That just made me laugh out loud because I thought Mango was an orange cat checking out the neighborhood and caught himself a wabbit!  My roommate in college days had a maine coon who would catch small rabbits regularly.  Normally people put bells on cats...not dogs.

I guess I just don't know many dogs that bring rabbits into the house.  Must have been a signal for you to catch the rabbit!

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Beware, batbear...

Page 2...I have you in my sights as well...

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Finally caught the pace bunny and entered page 2 Wink

Alan

2012 Targets:

1:30hrs Continuous running

17.5km in 1:30hr

Half Marathon < 1:50 (PB 1:50:35 - 26/08/12 Pewsey)

10k < 50mins (PB 45:09 - 15/07/12 West Tytherley 10k)

5k < 24mins (PB 22:08 - 16/06/12 Andover Park Run 5km)

Average Weekly Pace < 8min/mile (Current Best 8:02)

Gig

Looks like I'll be sticking around on Page 3  for a while. I was close to 2, but it's been a busy couple of weeks, with barely any time to run. Time to get my ass back in gear.

You'll get back soon

Alan

2012 Targets:

1:30hrs Continuous running

17.5km in 1:30hr

Half Marathon < 1:50 (PB 1:50:35 - 26/08/12 Pewsey)

10k < 50mins (PB 45:09 - 15/07/12 West Tytherley 10k)

5k < 24mins (PB 22:08 - 16/06/12 Andover Park Run 5km)

Average Weekly Pace < 8min/mile (Current Best 8:02)