bas

...I'm still adhead of the bunny. I can't believe it! Smile bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Wingz

Professional Noob

...I'm still adhead of the bunny. I can't believe it! Smile bas
      Wow, Bas! Can I have some of your miles? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Congratulations!! Harder than it sounds, isn't it? Keep up the good work! Smile

Beatin' on the Rock

Me, too, and I can't believe it, either! I think these longer runs are helping me keep up with the little sucker. Once this HM is over, and I slow down mileage-wise, I have a feeling I'll be staring at his little cotton tail Undecided
          Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

geekfarm@centurytel.net

Same here. My miles are up now, but I do the Tacoma City Marathon on May 10 and plan on taking the rest of the month off. I need to stock up on some miles.
            bas

Wow, Bas! Can I have some of your miles? Big grin
              Of course! Come and get them! Smile bas

Gig

I'm falling farther and farther behind. My new tactic is to stay within 20 miles through the end of March. If I do that, The bunny doesn't have a prayer. Last year, I was about 180 miles behind in mid-May, and I finished just under the gun.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm slowly closing in. I'm in the hole mainly because I didn't log my first run of 2008 until Jan. 7th, then had a 6-mile week later in the month due to a business trip. But now, I'm less than 11 miles behind that little furball.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Kenotic Runner

I'm slowly closing in. I'm in the hole mainly because I didn't log my first run of 2008 until Jan. 7th, then had a 6-mile week later in the month due to a business trip. But now, I'm less than 11 miles behind that little furball.
                    I do most of my running while on business trips!
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Of course! Come and get them! Smile bas
                      LOL! If only it were that easy! Though I admit a trip to the Netherlands would be fun... Big grin My knees have been giving me problems again, so I'm outta here and off chasing a slower bunny... Good luck to you all! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

My knees have been giving me problems again, so I'm outta here and off chasing a slower bunny... Good luck to you all! Cool
                        (((Janelle))) I hope that you aren't gone too long. Is rest basically the only remedy for is it your ITB?
                        Gig

Like I said, I'm falling farther behind, but I'm still keeping that bunny in sight. Meanwhile, this morning I beat my PR for a 5k today. Old best: 26:11 2008 goal: 25:35 Today's race: 24:23 My next race in a 10 miler in April, unless I decide to do a HM (or perhaps a marathon?) in early March. We'll see.
                          bas

LOL! If only it were that easy! Though I admit a trip to the Netherlands would be fun... Big grin My knees have been giving me problems again, so I'm outta here and off chasing a slower bunny... Good luck to you all! Cool
                            Good luck to you! And take care. Hope the slower bunny helps you get rid of the knee problems. I'll keep those miles for whenever you come to NL Smile bas