1000 Mile Club

Bunny chasing in Febuary (Read 473 times)

Welcome new members!

Might be a whole page of newbies since I joined a week or so ago.  I am restarting running (again) and slowly increasing the mileage.  Goal is to be on the RA page where the bunny is not at the top of the list (currently page 2).  

The way I see it, the more people ahead of the bunny, the greater the number of pages with her not at the top of the page.  Anybody else for pushing that page to number 3 or even 4?  

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

As a group, we are averaging about 50 of us being ahead of the rabbit at any given time.  February challenge is still on, looking for that number to get to 70.   Anybody number 50 to 80 up to the challenge?

Anybody know how many beat the hare in past years?   Would be nice to set a new record in 2011!

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

I'm in!

Spotted the bunny a few miles at the start of the year and it's been harder than I thaought to claw them back.

Just made it on to the bottom of page 2 and if my math is correct.... which is not a certainty!... I should pass the bunny at the weekend.

Cheers

MattJ (#56.... at time of posting!)

2017 Goals
        1) Run more than 231 miles
        2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Had a nice long run of 14 miles, and jumped from the 60/70 position, to 50's.  Also now on page 2.  

Not a sandbagger, never ran 1000 miles in a year - best was 600.  I am trying to build a base (maybe too fast) for a June marathon.  Running has become an odd year event for me 2007, 2009, and now 2011.  Feb has always been a bad month so trying to keep it going after a decent start and make running a constant.  

Bunny still at 46/47, but position number 64 is within 10 miles of her.  

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

Afraid I won't be able to help you this month with pushing the Bunny down the list.

I'm coming back from an injury that had me basically side-lined for four months.
            In an attempt to stay/get healthy I am trying to stay disciplined and build mileage slowly.
            I should start gaining ground on the bunny in another three weeks and hope to catch it by the end of May.

Gotcha!

It'll only be for an hour or so but right now I've caught the bunny.

Enjoy regaining the lead this weekend wabbit - next week it's mine for good! Big grin

2017 Goals
              1) Run more than 231 miles
              2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Pace Bunny
                117.2 mi

50. tmcna
                116.5 mi

Should have run in the AM.  Busy week this week, but still on for being ahead by Feb 28

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

GKA

GKA

Why can't bunnies get upper respiratory infections!  I was clipping along slightly ahead of the bunny all year, and then got that darn infection which wiped me out for almost two weeks.  Now I'm 20 miles behind!  So let me see if I can get in a couple of 20+ weeks to catch up.  Let's hope for a healthier March.

"Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai

Viruses can get you in many ways.  Mine was GI, cost me a week.  Behind by 12 miles, and hoping no illness in March so that I can catch her.  Although there is still only 50 of us ahead, looks like runners 51 to 70 have closed the gap, and we may be able to push her down the list a little.  

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

I will be getting closer to little hoppity soon. This week will be my first 20 mile week in a long time. Miles per week can only go up and will not go below 20. (that is the plan)

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October