1000 Mile Club

I'm gonna have one heck of a catch up on my hands! (Read 381 times)

Now that was a bath...

Yesterday I was allowed to run for a whole kilometer. I ran 2.16 and pretended I didn't know how far it was to the track. I am only going to be allowed to run every other day and it will take me weeks to get back to distance. That darn bunny has sure got ahead of me. More than 110 miles ahead and the distance is getting greater every day. Patience is a virtue I am learning the art of, although not that well. It was sssssoooooooooooo hard to only run a short distance yesterday. My leg has been a little tender since but on the whole I am pleased with my return. Bunny - you out there? You reading this. You need to be cautious. Having me behind you is a scary situation so keep looking over that shoulder until you feel the thud of me passing and just pray I don't take you out on the way. There. I feel better now. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, want me to trip the bunny for you? Maybe we can hog...er...rodent tie the little bastard! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Zoomy, shoot at it's arse and make it run faster. My eyes see far and my mind is set, I don't care how far ahead it gets i'll get there too. That bunny is soup. Claire xxx
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, well every time I've gotten ahead of the bunny this year it hasn't lasted long, so it's only a matter of time before I'm looking at his butt, again. I have pretty good aim, so I will start shooting as soon as I see the white of his puffy tail! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Hey - who copied my post! There was only one of these earlier and now there are two! So weird. Claire xxx
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There were always 2... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the waaaabbit... -Elmer Fudd (I'm sure someone's already done this but I couldn't resist). You'll get him kooky.

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

I HATE WABBITS!!! (although I am on the same page as the wabbit - not due to me..:-)
                  Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
                    Only signing up for the website today, I think my chase is coming from furthest back!
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Sam. Do you have an older log online or on a spreadsheet? Eric has been importing people's logs for them...

Roads were made for journeys...

No, I've been injured on and off for three years - started running again at the start of February after ruptured ankle ligaments - and didn't want to tempt fate by recording my training until now... And I can't wait until I've got a base behind me; 1000 miles? (1609.34km?!) That should have me on the way.