1000 Mile Club

I am sad (Read 337 times)

Cryptic

I still can't run. Going to go get an MRI some day this week just waiting on the call from the doctor. I am going to be about a month behind when I can start running again. I guess I will have make up work to do. Maybe I can get extra credit for wishing I could get on the road? Roll eyes Cry

Princess Cancer Pants

Oh, no, Geoff! I'm very sorry to hear that! Ugh, I hope you recover fast and don't require surgery or anything to repair your injury. Man, that is really tough. Sad k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

That's tough. Maybe you can get some x-training done during your recovery. It won't be the same but at least you can keep your cardio fitness up. Good luck. Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Cryptic

Yay for good news. Had the MRI early this morning and just received the results. No tears and my rotator cuff is good to go. They suggested a physical therapist and I know a couple so I gave them a ring and them gave me some exercises to do and suggested I quit being such a wimp and run through the pain. I guess that means I get to run in the morning. Pardon my french but KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Cancer Pants

SWEET!!!!!!! That is really great news! Maybe you just have a muscle or two that are being slow to heal. Glad to hear that you are cleared to run, though, that has to be a major relief! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown