1000 Mile Club

I am sad (Read 337 times)

Cryptic

I still can't run. Going to go get an MRI some day this week just waiting on the call from the doctor. I am going to be about a month behind when I can start running again. I guess I will have make up work to do. Maybe I can get extra credit for wishing I could get on the road? Roll eyes Cry
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no, Geoff! I'm very sorry to hear that! Ugh, I hope you recover fast and don't require surgery or anything to repair your injury. Man, that is really tough. Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's tough. Maybe you can get some x-training done during your recovery. It won't be the same but at least you can keep your cardio fitness up. Good luck. Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Cryptic

Yay for good news. Had the MRI early this morning and just received the results. No tears and my rotator cuff is good to go. They suggested a physical therapist and I know a couple so I gave them a ring and them gave me some exercises to do and suggested I quit being such a wimp and run through the pain. I guess that means I get to run in the morning. Pardon my french but KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

SWEET!!!!!!! That is really great news! Maybe you just have a muscle or two that are being slow to heal. Glad to hear that you are cleared to run, though, that has to be a major relief! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay