1000 Mile Club

Starting to slow down (Read 448 times)

Runningsteph117

Well, I am really really hoping I built up enough of a cushion to make it to 1000 miles this year...i have around 270 to go in the next 5.5 months, but also have a baby to bring into this world in October.  Here's hoping that i can keep running through this pregnancy as long as it feels good,  and that I can get back to it after a spectacular delivery without too much trouble!

Wish me luck!

Good luck!  I saw you kicking the 1000km bunny into oblivion, so hope you get to 1000 miles before the new arrival.  Enjoy your running and your pregnancy. xx

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

under a rock

Good luck! Amazing work you're doing, running while pregnant. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all around!
        Runningsteph117

Thanks!  I think it has definitely made the pregnancy much better to stay active.  I'd recommend it to any pre-pregnancy runner!  Although my pace has slowed so much it's starting to drag...around 2.5 minutes/mile...that is a lot slower, but i'm still out there! 
            Great job!......have faith you'll make it.  Slow and steady and careful...I'm impressed....

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Way to go!  You won't catch me running while pregnant! Smile

Kenotic Runner

Feel free to count your miles double.  Smile