1000 Mile Club

I'm on the First Page!! (Read 307 times)

PWL

Has been

I would just like to say that as of 3:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, I am officially on the first page of the 1000 mile club for the first time ever! Kick a**! Big grin ...of course we are only one day into the year...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

atmparis2008

PWL? Well done! Smile
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey, me, too! This will probably be the last time, though.
        Gig

I got a run in at 8am, but I'm still starting on page 2. This group rocks.
            Did my run for today, and I was the last person on the first page. Less than half an hour later, I got bumped off. No surprise there, I guess. - Josh

2011 Goals:
            sub 17min 5k
            5:15 mile?
            (well, maybe next year)

Gig

I was 8th overall this morning! Cool Now I'm already down to #19, and I'll probably be on page 2 by the end of the day. But I'm already having trouble finding the bunny behind me, where as I spent all last year looking at the bunny behind.
              PWL

Has been

...and now I'm #75. Cry

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

...and now I'm #75. Cry
                  Easy come easy go, huh?! Cry Big grin

Dog-Love

Ah the year is sooooo young! I am going for the start at the back of the pack and ease myself onto page one by November tactic
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      Ah the year is sooooo young! I am going for the start at the back of the pack and ease myself onto page one by November tactic
                      Good strategy Crabby! Hmm..I think I'll join you. I'm not sure about the ease onto pg 1 by November part though. Big grin