1000 Mile Club

Whoa hoa! 500 miles today (Read 314 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Alright! Granted the odds of me running 1000 miles greatly decreases on a daily basis, but I'm still excited.

Bring it on.

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

No way it is still doable. 5 months left that's 100 miles per month or 3.27 miles a day. Stay focused keep running you can do it.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Very cool! Nice to see those bars! Smile

Michelle

IMKY13 finish!!

Way to go Jill!!! I hit the 500 mile mark yesterday...in the heat & humidity no less. But I still have plans to break 1000 before the year is out

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks for the support, but as I'm pregnant (and due around Thanksgiving), there is NO WAY I can run 3+ miles daily. If I do another 200 miles this year I'll be very pleased with myself. Alas, next year I'm kicking *ss and taking names and running the 1000!

Bring it on.

Dog-Love

Well I am due to hit 500 tomorrow and I am gonna try for the 1K but it is quite a ways off. My goal is to get to page 2 and see how close that bunny is. I am trying to catch a few of you, but you keep creeping away. I won't tell you who you are, but watch your back.
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Gig

Hurray! I hit 500 today. I made a rough guess as to when I was 7.2 miles into my run this morning and gave a Tiger Woods fist pump and a Homer Simpson Woo Hoo. I don't know what I'll do for 1,000. Maybe a Snoop Dogg fazzizzle?