1000 Mile Club

1000 Miles! (Read 419 times)

I finally broke the 1000 mile mark today! Woot! (as zoom-zoom would say)

Princess Cancer Pants

Don't let Jake hear you say that...he might just go ape! Hey, that's awesome! I started too late in the year to get there in '06, but I know I will make it in '07--hopefully well before NYE! Big grin Are you planning to celebrate in any way? k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Whoot! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

I'm probably doing a 2 mile on new years eve and then in typical wisconsin fashinon get drunk as hell Big grin

Princess Cancer Pants

I'm probably doing a 2 mile on new years eve and then in typical wisconsin fashinon get drunk as hell Big grin
            Ha! Will you be in a field somewhere with a keg? Now THAT's 'sconny! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

lol I hope not but you never know

Sluggard

I had set a goal for myself to run 600 miles in 2007, but why not go for a nice round number like 10^3? w00t!
                  Hey I'm a Wisconsinite too...where's the snow? I can't say my nighttime runs are complaining... Are you going to do the Brat Trot? Another RA member just told me about it, looks like fun.
                  Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."

Princess Cancer Pants

I really think the Brat Trot would be a fun race to get others in the midwest to come run! Looks like there are at least 3 RA members looking to do it. Plus I am trying to get my brother and friend from HS to start using RA, so then we'd be up to 5. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Nice!
                      Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."