1000 Mile Club

31 running days left...Are you gonna make it? (Read 673 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It'll be tight for me. 1,000 should've been an easy goal this year, but I phoned it in July~Oct, so it's a mad dash to finish line for me. Counting today's run, I'm gonna need to average 5.2 miles per day for the rest of the month to get there. Not impossible, but it'll be a big month, and require a lot of consistency. How's it looking for the rest of you?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

highonrunning

It'll be tight for me. 1,000 should've been an easy goal this year, but I phoned it in July~Oct, so it's a mad dash to finish line for me. Counting today's run, I'm gonna need to average 5.2 miles per day for the rest of the month to get there. Not impossible, but it'll be a big month, and require a lot of consistency. How's it looking for the rest of you?
      You can do it jeff! I'm at 983 right now...so I'll hit the goal in a week or so...would have had it earlier but i tore some ligaments in my ankle and had to take 7 weeks off from running all together...Just git 20 miles last week. Looking to keep it about there maybe a little more this week..

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I should make it easily - only 32 miles to go. Good luck, Jeff! That's a lot of running, but you can do it. Eric, I'm glad you're running again. Do you run indoor track?
          I finshed my 1000th today (1000.2 to be precise).
          When will I run another marathon? When I forget how much the first one hurt.
          highonrunning

I should make it easily - only 32 miles to go. Good luck, Jeff! That's a lot of running, but you can do it. Eric, I'm glad you're running again. Do you run indoor track?
            I do run Indoor and i have been running with the team. But I may miss the first meet. Just so i know I'm healthy. Indoor has really not been too important to me anyways. Bigger and better things always come from Outdoor. So goal is to stay healthy

Thought I was doing great at 10-15 miles ahead of the bunny until the big stomach bug hit. I just did my first run in a week and am now 5 miles behind. Undecided As long as I stay healthy for the rest of the month, I should make it just under the wire. Best of health to all!

Jeremy

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Alright we can do this. I got sick this week too. It slowed me down, but think I can make it as long as I don't get injured or over do it on a race this weekend. Keep it up Jeffgoblue and Jeremys. I haven't looked at your profile but if your middle age like me don't forget a recovery day somewhere in there.
                Find the fun.
                  Thanks for the encouragement, Trailsurfer. You go for it too and I hope you have/had a great race this weekend!

Jeremy

bas

It's going to be a photo finish for me, I think. But this weekend I passed the pace bunny, even if it was only by half a kilometer Smile bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

...---...

I'll be close...but think I'll probably come just short as I am now starting to feel sick (translation = time off). But, I'm gonna try.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Unless someone runs more than 10 miles by noon tomorrow I am NEXT!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! After my lunch time run tomorrow I will have hit 1000!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Cool Cool
                        seeEricaRun

Awesome

Sadly no. Too injured.
                          Lu481

I've got 54.6 miles left to go... And I'm going on vacation tomorrow until the beginning of January... It's going to be hard to get the last miles in but I'm determined... Hopefully I'll find the time...
                            Jill_B

I fly.

No. This won't be my year by about 150 miles. But I figure it's all good. I know that I'll run all those miles in 2009!

Bring it on.

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I looks like I'll make it. Almost there.
                                Find the fun.