1000 Mile Club

YTD distance all on one page (Read 2178 times)

Seeing as I'm back with the pace bunny on page 3 of the YTD Distance stats, I thought I'd re-post this link to the info all on one page. Gets frustrating to always have to click through a few pages to see where I'm at. http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups/ I believe this is updated every hour. Thanks Derek for setting this page up! MTA: This isn't my page, I'm just linking to it.

2011 Goals:
    sub 17min 5k
    5:15 mile?
    (well, maybe next year)

That is cool. Thanks! In a selfish attempt to take advantage of someone else’s hard work……Is it possible to add the 2000 km group??? Jason
        That's nice! Thanks.
          Love it!
          Rachel
            I love it!! Thanks for the link

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

derek

It does update once every hour at the top of the hour. I'll see if I can add the 2000km group this weekend. My only concern is that it'll make the page rather wide. I don't like any web pages I create to be wider than 1024 as I think that's probably the most typical resolution out there. What I may do is shorten the usernames of people that have long names uses ellipses. This way, the "Runner" column would be narrower.

Derek

It does update once every hour at the top of the hour. I'll see if I can add the 2000km group this weekend. My only concern is that it'll make the page rather wide. I don't like any web pages I create to be wider than 1024 as I think that's probably the most typical resolution out there. What I may do is shorten the usernames of people that have long names uses ellipses. This way, the "Runner" column would be narrower.
                No need to mess up your UI..... I can easily go to the group to check it..... Jason

...---...

Much appreciated! thank you.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

derek

The 2000 Km group has been added. I made the font a bit smaller so hopefully no one will go blind trying to read it.

Derek

The 2000 Km group has been added. I made the font a bit smaller so hopefully no one will go blind trying to read it.
                      sweet. You're the next best thing.... after Eric. Tongue

My bike is my therapist

Hey, that looks great!!
                        "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
                        1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking
                        5000 Mile Club
                        Half Marathon Trainers
                          Derek, thanks for this page. It's really convenient! Cool
                          Lu481

Thanks for this page Derek, it's great. And thanks JoshB for posting the link. Lu
                              Let's get this back on the top of the thread.....BUMP
                              Vista

Top 'O the World!

again <bump>>>>>maybe again</bump>
                                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group