1000 Mile Club

Can we put the Bunny on page 4 please? (Read 747 times)

There is some great running going on in this group. However, I would like to see us make a concerted effort to put the Pace Bunny on page 4. See, I am usually on page 3 and I hate seeing his pink presence there each time I check. Those of us who hover around on page 3 have had to face this problem now for about 71 days. So any help to push the little girl back to page 4 or 5 or 6 will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Vista
    Gig

This weekend is iffy for me, but I shoud be able to do my part by passing her for good later in March. Yes
      Lu481

I'd love to help Vista, but it's going to take me a little while to pass the bunny. I'm still way back on page 5. Smile Lu
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm ahead of him!! I can't believe it. I want to keep more distance between us in case I get sick or life gets crazy.
            We're definately working on it, vista!! Slowly but surely I think we're showing him who's boss! And now that the weather's starting to get a little nicer, maybe we'll all be able to get some more miles in! Cool

Dog-Love

Since I am admin of this group, I can kick people out and if you want I'll just kick all of the page 1 folks off and givwe us all a turn Big grin I am doing a bit of clean up though and if a member hasn't checked in in 2 months...they are booted! Is that wrong?
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Since I am admin of this group, I can kick people out and if you want I'll just kick all of the page 1 folks off and givwe us all a turn Big grin I am doing a bit of clean up though and if a member hasn't checked in in 2 months...they are booted! Is that wrong?
                I don't think so, as long as they have the option of re-joining. Would it be a good idea to post a "heads up" so people know about it? Maybe a sticky so they know they can re-join? Just an idea.
                  I'm working on it. Was sick in February and am now struggling with major pollen allergies. I'm about 12 miles behind. Give me three weeks and I should, should, be ahead of him for good. Thanks, Vista, for the encouragement.

Jeremy

Top 'O the World!

I'm even further behind the infernal rodent this week!! Embarrassed had pregnant DD & her very active 18 mo old daughter staying w/me for a week following Gr Grandma's funeral....six weeks to due date & HM..... Roll eyes two of which are spent w/8 yr old GD on Spring Break....further mileage issues Angry unless it gets warm enough for me to be running @ 4:30am......decisions, decisions!
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                    bas

The bunny passed me last week for the first tim this year, but this evening I passed him/her/it back. Almost at the bottom of page 3 now Smile bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

The bunny passed me last week for the first tim this year, but this evening I passed him/her/it back. Almost at the bottom of page 3 now Smile bas
                        Great job bas!! I just discovered that he passed me again. I hate how that happens overnight! Evil grin
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job bas!! I just discovered that he passed me again. I hate how that happens overnight! Evil grin
                          I agree, Joni! I also hate how it happens on my rest day. Darn it, I'm not SUPPOSED to run that day, and it doesn't seem fair that I get "penalized" for it. Wink
                            I agree, Joni! I also hate how it happens on my rest day. Darn it, I'm not SUPPOSED to run that day, and it doesn't seem fair that I get "penalized" for it. Wink
                            The only good thing is knowing we can go further than 2.75 (whatever it is) miles in one day! He might be on the move all the time, but at least he has a tether!
                            Teresadfp

One day at a time

The only good thing is knowing we can go further than 2.75 (whatever it is) miles in one day! He might be on the move all the time, but at least he has a tether!
                              That's a good point! I just wish he/she would get sick every once in awhile.
                              bas

Dammit! Now the bunny is 2 km in front of me again! I think I can just spot him in the distance! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East