1000 Mile Club

1000 miles for Meg! (Read 12 times)

Congrats, once again, Meg Smile

Great to see you reach this mark only about 3 months after you completed 1000 km.

Fantastic!

P.S: Just saw it in your log -- excellent half-marathon where you lived up to all your goals. Congratulations for that, too!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Thank you! I am still thrilled with how well yesterday's race went, especially since I changed up my training plan and tried something completely new (training entirely by time and not by distance.) I signed up for another half at the end of the month so here's hoping it goes as well. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

wanderingoutlaw

Wow! Way to go, Meg!

John

Thank you! I am still thrilled with how well yesterday's race went, especially since I changed up my training plan and tried something completely new (training entirely by time and not by distance.) I signed up for another half at the end of the month so here's hoping it goes as well. Smile

I see you're on fire, race-wise :-)

It's certainly true that changes in training plans can, many times, be a great stimulus.

I bet you'll do great -- just manage your training during the relatively small interval between the two long-distances as wisely as possible. But, of course, you wouldn't need my alert in order to be well aware of that!

All the best to you, come the end of September