1000 Mile Club

Just completed the 1000 - good luck to everyone (Read 305 times)

How good does it feel! I've just completed the 1000 to the sound of Leonard Cohen in my IPod - I would not usually have a grin on my face whilst listening to him! I'm going to leave myself at the top (apart from Michaexc2011?) so i can admire it for a day, then I'll be off. Thank you to all those who support me in my love of running. It's been a great challenge - so good luck to all those below. Keep up the chase and beat that pace bunny!See you next year! Sue
    Lu481

Congrats Sue, What an accomplishment... I still have about 300 miles to go... Lu

Dog-Love

Good job and I will add you to the Goal Achievers. Doubt you'll stop now though!
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        bainspj

congratulations!! everyone is so proud of you... just think if you'd done it in a straight line you could've ran from the home of your ducks... all the way to ROME!!! crazy! keep up the good work (get to 1333 by the end of the year!!)
            congrats! A

Recalculating...

Kimmie

awesome.... I'm getting up there , so I'll be leaving soon. maybe by Oct.