1000 Mile Club

Cool Running refugees (Read 535 times)

Kenotic Runner

There were a number of us who used Cool Running's online log until, well, today. Cool Running sold out to Active and their log is less-than-desirable IMO. Anyhow, as soon as I get my log imported here, I'll be with you guys. I should get around 1,100 miles this year. Any other Cool Running refugees coming over and found this?
    Kenotic Runner

Look forward to running with everyone in 2008.
      db7

Running 1000mi with you in 2008. Welcome. DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

Dog-Love

I am a 2005 CR refugee who started at RA and really love the site. Good luck in 2008 on the 1000 miles Sherry
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Kenotic Runner

I really like this site so far. The fact that it has an export feature is #1 for me.
            Kenotic Runner

Just saw I'm #12 on the list. One of my goals was to run 1,000 in 2007. This is my second year to do it. Big grin I so love to run.
                Another CR refugee/immigrant here. I don't know if I'll make 1K for 2008 but I'm setting my goals high. I started running in May 07, and I figured if I would have ran the whole year I would have ended up with around 500-600 miles, even more if I would have stayed relatively free of injuries. I look forward to running with y'all.
                  Yeah, I really don't like the active.com log. The old cool running log was so much better. Only feature active has that the cool running log didn't have, as near as I could tell, was the ability to plan your runs out without them factoring into your mileage totals before you run them. This really makes no difference to me, though, as I usually don't stick to what I planned to do anyways.
                    I am in. I was on Cool Running and have moved over here in the last week. I am 29 miles away from 1,000 miles for 2007, which is the first year I made that number and was my goal a year ago. SOOOO......I will state my goal for 2008 as being 1,000 miles again. Hopefully I will spread out the miles run over the whole year rather than needing to run 400 miles in the last 3 months.
                    Vista
                      I'll be aiming for 1000 in 2008. I'll log about 700+ this year and had 2 months of no activity...so it should be reachable providing I am in favor with the running gods!
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                      atmparis2008

Hello. I'm new to the site, having transferred my CR log. I'd like to have a go at the 1000 miles Smile
                        wildchild

Carolyn

I'm in for 2008 too! I'm a CR refugee, and I'll have about 960 miles for 2007.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

spacityrunner

I just signed up. I will not make it for 2007 as I was injured in June and still not back to running....but I have high hopes for 2008. Looking forward to doing 1000.

Trails Rock!

IMSIRunner

welcome everyone, I actually came from the Runners world log, and it was exactly the same as the one used here, but without all the great goups. Im looking forward to running with you all.
                              5/4/2008 Eugene Marathon "The Journey of 1000 Miles Starts With a Single Step" Tvccrunner1@aol.com
                                welcome everyone, I actually came from the Runners world log, and it was exactly the same as the one used here, but without all the great goups. Im looking forward to running with you all.
                                The log was exactly the same because Runners World got their log from Eric, just before he made some major upgrades to it. And RW won't be getting his future upgrades or our forum members, either.
                                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado