1000 Mile Club

Pace Bunny's on Page 3!!! (Read 320 times)

Way to go 1000 milers! Spring is in the air. New shoes are on our feet! We'll beat him yet!
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      He's getting closer to me, yet he's getting further ahead at the same time. I think I'm still on page 5. Shocked And after checking, I am indeed on page 5 still, but alas, the bunny is on page 2 again (though very near the bottom)

Dog-Love

I got off pg 5 and then got back on. Off and on for a week but now I am climbing up page 4. Don't know if I will catch the bun bun
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Carl A

The bunny may be back on p. 2, but it's rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season, duck season, rabbit season . . . Well, OK, here in rainy-snowy PA it's definitely looking like duck season, but ole Bugs can't hold out forever.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

If you haven't seen it already: And I'm ranked in the 60's! w00t! I'm gaining fast!
              And he's back there again! Way to go #59, 60 and 61! Who else is tired of seeing his rear?
              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                I'm tired of seeing bunny butt. I have quite a lot of running to do in order to catch up! Confused Not sure if it will be any time soon, but I'll try. 59 Miles ahead me -- slowly I'll work that number down.

Michelle