1000 Mile Club

Anyone else behind the bunny? (Read 1302 times)

HappyFeat

I've been ahead of the bunny since I joined the group in January, but this has been a miserable week since my back has been acting up and it's cold, dark, and unfriendly outside!Cry and I'm only about 10 miles ahead of the bunny now - not much of a buffer. I did work out with weights instead of running on Tuesday, so that counts for something. I'm checking in to inspire me not to slack off tonight. Guess that does it. Off I go!

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

It would be nice if that buuny would take a day or two off so I could catch him!

- Anya

I was sick for a few days and fell behind, but I'm right back up with the bunny now. Bummer that he never takes a day off, but nice that he can't ever put in an extra mile or two.

Jeremy

bas

Last weekend I passed him/her/it back. But the lead is short and the year is young... bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

warner

I'm taking it one page at a time (currently on page 4), my target is to have bunny rabbit stew for Easter !
              I'm ahead, just barely. Come on daylight savings time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anya

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Come on, warmer weather!!!!!!!!! I ran outside today for the first time in awhile (because the streets weren't icy, finally) and it felt so wonderful!
                theyapper

On the road again...

I am ahead of that furry pink thing, and I don't plan on letting it catch me. Cool

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

I just got past the wascally wabbit.
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Top 'O the World!

Ahhh, I'm still behind, behind, behind! Blush 14 hr work days may be kicking my butt making it hard to budget in enough time just now...will change w/the end of ski season Wink
                      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                        Good work! I also just managed to pass the bunny today.
                          I'm waaaay behind - 27 miles. But I refuse to treadmill. With any luck, this last snowfall will be the last and I can really get my butt in gear. ~George
                          When will I run another marathon? When I forget how much the first one hurt.
                            Hi gang, Just saw this group and joined, I'm right behind the bunny but should be able to catch up soon
                              Good luck everyone! Once you get past it, you still got to work it. YOu never get a break!!

- Anya

I made up five miles on ol' Floppy Ears this week. Still 22 miles behind, though.
                                When will I run another marathon? When I forget how much the first one hurt.