1000 Mile Club

Anyone else behind the bunny? (Read 1302 times)

I made up five miles on ol' Floppy Ears this week. Still 22 miles behind, though.
    I was 25 behind, and it took like 4 weeks to pass it. You can do it !

- Anya

Imminent Catastrophe

Neck and neck

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I was 25 behind, and it took like 4 weeks to pass it. You can do it !
        Thanks, Anya. I'm less than 20 miles behind this week (19.4 to be precise). Keep on keepin on.
        When will I run another marathon? When I forget how much the first one hurt.
        pokey52

I've fallen to page four. Been a tough winter here. Springtime is comming and miles seem easier then.
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

I've fallen to page four. Been a tough winter here. Springtime is comming and miles seem easier then.
            I could have written the same post! Ack. This winter has been hard on me for some reason. Last year didn't seem as bad. At least now there should be a LONG stretch of good running temps! Like now through most of June! That's the good thing about Maine.
              Dang Spring Break! I took the week off of work with plans to do all kinds of running and hiking got talked into laying 1000 sq. ft of tile on my patios by DW. I am not a tile installer so this job took me all week and after everyday I was too sore to run. Looking forward to getting back to running tonight after a nice relaxing day at "work"!
                Dang Spring Break! I took the week off of work with plans to do all kinds of running and hiking got talked into laying 1000 sq. ft of tile on my patios by DW. I am not a tile installer so this job took me all week and after everyday I was too sore to run. Looking forward to getting back to running tonight after a nice relaxing day at "work"!
                Ouch! I'm sure she loves you for it!

- Anya

I probably won't be able to catch that "bunny" because I'm just getting started on March 16th. However, I am trying to get my mileage up to at least 20 miles a week but I don't want to do too much too soon! Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself as a newbie here. Thanks, Robert from Poplar Bluff, Mo

Rob M.-A PROUD AMERICAN VETERAN! OlllO-It's a JEEP thing! GOALS 2010: 5K- 5KFVS, 5/22/10: 29:15 10K- Old River Run, 5/8/10: 1:02.24 City of Roses Half Marathon, 9/19/10: Marathon-St. Judes Memphis Marathon, 12/4/10?? Duathlon-??? Triathlon(sprint)-???

I'm about 95 miles behind now, didn't run too much in January or February, but hope to make up 5 to 10 miles most weeks now that I am back to running consistently.
                      I probably won't be able to catch that "bunny" because I'm just getting started on March 16th. However, I am trying to get my mileage up to at least 20 miles a week but I don't want to do too much too soon! Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself as a newbie here. Thanks, Robert from Poplar Bluff, Mo
                      Love the dog! Welcome to the group ! 20 miles a week is my goal too.

- Anya

Hi, just joined the group and trying to catch the little furry devil. Probably end of next week. John
                          Oh, I've been sidelined by an injury. That dern bunny's gonna run me over. Ouch! Can't wait to be able to run again!

- Anya

Top 'O the World!

Give me another coupla days....lost a few due to friend in Hosp & new Grandbaby.....
                            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                              I'm still behind, way behind. But I'm trying to feel better & not working so much, so I'll be kicking some little bunny foo foo tail in a couple of months!
                              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                                I'm still behind, way behind. But I'm trying to feel better & not working so much, so I'll be kicking some little bunny foo foo tail in a couple of months!
                                I'm behind now too. Were you injured, or sick? We still have a LONG time to go. We'll get there, or get close to it. Either way, we're working for something, and getting healthy. Well, in my case, an injury. But, I'm looking into barefoot running now. That should be fun!!!! Good luck all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anya