1000 Mile Club

Anyone else behind the bunny? (Read 1302 times)

Top 'O the World!

Where IS everybody!?!?! I could pass the bunny today....it would not be pretty, but I could do it! Tongue Wink
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Jazz hands!

I've been just barely ahead all year.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
        I'm totally out for at least another week or two. Pulled calf.

- Anya

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm totally out for at least another week or two. Pulled calf.
          Pulled hamstring for me, I'm barely hanging in there. Must be a RA virus.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Seanv2

Hi everyone, I'm new to this group, and definitely behind the bunny, but I think I'll catch up in a couple of months.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I'm way behind - I'm not even going to look at how far!  I guess I was overly optimistic when I signed up:   I thought I could come back gradually from a tibia stress fracture and start re-building my mileage, but I'm out again because of some strange SI joint thing I've got going on.  Darn.
                I'm way behind - I'm not even going to look at how far!  I guess I was overly optimistic when I signed up:   I thought I could come back gradually from a tibia stress fracture and start re-building my mileage, but I'm out again because of some strange SI joint thing I've got going on.  Darn.

We still have 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

- Anya

Dog-Love

Isn't there still a group called "On the Bench" for injured runners?  I was part of that group a couple of years ago but there are some sympathetic ears there.

I am almost moving to page 2 and if I clear out some members who haven't entered this group in over 3 months I might actually get there tonight!  Gotta do what you gotta do to move ahead in this world!

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  Teresadfp

One day at a time

I like that idea, Crabby!

I'm still way behind, but I'm back on track, doing 25 miles per week.  If I'm consistently, I should catch up in under three months.  Good motivation!

Jazz hands!

Damn, I'm behind after a few weeks of post-half-marathon sloth. BOO.
                      run run run AHHHHHH run run run