1000 Mile Club

We've only just begun (Read 548 times)

My, my. I have some strong runners chasing me this year. Don't get too excited though, because I'm just getting warmed up. Consistency is everything, and you're in my house. Burnout is a problem for you, but I never get tired. You'll be crying Cry for your mommy when I'm done with you. There will be times you want to quit. You'll get blisters, black toes, sore muscles, and for the most unfortunate there will be injuries. Can you cut it? Do you have the intestinal fortitude to reach heights never before imagined? Run with me, and I'll show you that the world can be yours if you're willing to work for it. For those of you that are still at zero miles, what's your problem. Are you scared of a little rabbit. The key to getting ahead is getting started.
    Come play my game, I'll test you...
    No days off
    No holidays
    No vacations
    While you sleep in, I'm out there on the road.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

OMG!!! Pace Bunny, please come post over on the 1500 mile club!!! Pleeeeeeeeze!

Roads were made for journeys...

va

Excellent post!!! This has got to be the best I've seen on RA... Big grin
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I hear hassenpfeffer stew is a really good source of running nutrition... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You're mine, bunny! Tastes like chicken!
              Can we invite the bunny to come taunt those in the metric club? Please!!! Big grin Blush Cool Yes

madness baby

That is the funniest $%&@ ever! So so funny. Thanks for that. Smile
                deb
                  You're mine, bunny! Tastes like chicken!
                  Just add creamy mushroom sauce. Yum.
                  I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmmm...rabbit...! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Just don't post those recipes in Jiggly Joggers. Wink Then again it's my grocery day, I am pretty sure they have rabbit... Back to reading recipes. Ewa
                      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                        Rabbit Stew! Just been ill.
                        Age is not an illusion

Go Pre!

Who is Pace Bunny???? hmmmm I have a guess...one of our addicted runners, mr long poster, fresh from his holiday run-fest. It smells like flying monkeys!
                            The pace bunny rocks.
                              Watch out, it could just be the Monty Python killer rabbit of Caerbannog http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_of_Caerbannog - R
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, Vorpal Bunny! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay