1000 Mile Club

0.1 miles away frlom 1000 (Read 257 times)

Dog-Love

I was so late for may daughter's soccer game, finished my run and looked at my Garmin. Dang...0.1 miles away from the coveted 1000 miles. Tomorrow for sure. Hey Gig you wanna cross the virtual line together?
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Sandi Sue

Congrats on your success today. We are so proud of you. Whoo hoo!

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

Great job.....Congratulations.....
        Vista
          well done crabby!!!
          Kenotic Runner

I suppose the journey of a 1,000 miles also ends with a single step.

Dog-Love

Why is it that when you accomplish a great goal...you want a bigger goal for next year??? I have to keep telling myself...1000 miles is just fine! And is a lot of miles! MTA...thanks all of you for great support
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Gig

Hooray for Crabby. I wanted to be there with you, but the holiday shopping/entertaining season got the best of me. I'll be there soon, though.
                Gig

And here I am! I finished my run with 0.1 to go ()what is it with that?) and so I did an extra circuit around the block.

Dog-Love

ANd you thought you wouldn't make it a couple of months ago. And here you are. Great job and I have no idea what that 0.1 mile thing is. My Garmine (that I just started using) is telling me some of my runs are slightly shorter than I thought so I probably haven't even crossed the 1000 mile mark. I think next year won't be a problem for the 1000 miles since I plan on staying injury free. Anyway...congratulations
                    Gig

Thanks. 2008 is looking god for me, too. I've been acquiring the cold weather gear that I didn't have last winter. I even got a balaclava (I say it like it's a normal word) for Christmas. Plus, my biggest surprise this Christmas was a Garmin. That'll keep me busy running all year. You may have been off on some of your runs, but not by 18 miles. You're there, fair and square. Staying healthy in 2008 should get us all there. I just need to stop putting 600 or 700 miles on one pair of shoes. I got a book on running injuries, and that was the point of the first sentence of the book. For those who are close to 1,000 this year, keep pushing. You'll make it!