1367 miles, or a marathon per week

Defeat!!! (Read 142 times)

Lu481

Well, I am finally going to admit defeat for this year.  Due to a couple injuries I got way behind and now I'm still over 300 miles behind that bunny.  In order to catch up and make the deadline I will have to average almost 65 miles for each of the last 8 weeks of the year...  I might be able to do 30 each week til the end of the year, but where I am now, even trying to average 40 a week is asking for trouble, never mind over 60...  And I probably shouldn't go there...

So from now until the end of the year my goal is to finish at least 26.2 miles each week for the last 8 weeks of the year...

Then I'm on board again for 1367 miles in 2011...

Congrats to those who have finished already...  And best of luck to those that are still aiming to beat the bunny...

Lu

HappyFeat

I'm with you - about a month's worth of running behind the bunny. We'll give it another shot next year!

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Ya, this goal is actually quite challenging if you don't have quite some free time... 

theyapper

On the road again...

Ya, this goal is actually quite challenging if you don't have quite some free time... 

Or don't like to get up early in the morning...

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul