1367 miles, or a marathon per week

LBL 60K Race Report (Read 321 times)

Here's a link to my race report if ya have nuthin' better to do... http://theorybean.blogspot.com/2009/03/land-between-lakes-60k-edition.html

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Thank you for sharing! Great job in all the mud and muck. I'm glad the IT band settled down and you had a good race!

Chris
      PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Great muddy adventure ultracassie!
        Carl A

Yes, that run sounds awesome. Great job on the distance PR! I read down a few more entries--the Barkley parts are interesting to read about, too; I've been thinking of trying to get there for a few years.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Awesome race report and great job covering the 60K in the mud and rain! What stage race are you doing in June? Chattanooga Mountains? I was thinking of trying that one myself...
              Thanks for the kind words, all! Jendelush - Yep, that's the one. I will probably do two days rather than three, though. Carl A. - Playing at Frozen Head is fun, but I'm not sure I'd want to do the actual Barkley! Hats off to anyone who gives it a go!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Lu481

Well done Cassie, That is quite the accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. I'm not even ready to try the full marathon yet... Lu