1367 miles, or a marathon per week

Welcome to the group! (Read 652 times)

...---...

What was your goal? 1500 miles? Rest well, cross train, you might still be able to hit 1367 miles goal! Thanks for helping!
    Yeah, I really believe it's possible, Goal wise for 2009, I wanted to at least break the 1300 mark. I was also shooting for 3 marathons this year. That may be reduced to one marathon and one 1/2, at this point...we'll see. Scatter in some 5K's and 10K's just for fun and for pace checks. I'm feeling better everyday so I'm encouraged. Thanks Denali!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Welcome iansyd! We have 16 members now.
      celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Welcome iansyd!

We only need 9 more!

Chris
        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Gig

#19 here. Thanks for getting the group started. Just six more to go. Maybe Jessica has some friends...
          Gig

Kramer,

Looks like I'm no longer the NKOTB. Welcome to the group. Apparently, you and I will become administrators for the group at some point. Woohoo! I think you're the second celebrity in the group, but the FIRST who's also a fictional character. Cool.

Carl A

For some reason I read "Paradise Alley" when I was a kid, so whenever I hear the name Cosmo I always think "Carboni."

Kramer was a good character too, though. He was, I think, the most runnerly of the Seinfeld regulars. Although I'm probably missing a NYC Marathon episode or something.

Maybe Jessica has some friends...

I'm sure that Jessica (like Pat Sajak) has like over a million friends probably!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Hello! My original goal this year was 1000 miles but (knock on any wooden surface I can find), I think I will check that one off in the next couple of months. So, time to set a new goal! Hopefully, a few more will join soon so we can have a "real" bunny!

Imminent Catastrophe

Hey, just joined. The more the merrier.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

So..,that makes it the magic 25? Do we get a real bunny now?!
                      Woohoo!!  Thanks for joining everyone!  Glad to have you!
                      theyapper

On the road again...

We've got 27 members now.  Is the bunny the next to join?

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Welcom dgtray!  This group is not quite active but it is still a fun YTD Distance group.