1367 miles, or a marathon per week

2 more months! (Read 204 times)

To catch the bunny!

Also time to start thinking about 2010 events. :-)  What are you 2010 plans/goals?

Cassie

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Carl A

This is the time of year that I start dreaming of next year too. I'm looking at a bunch of possibilities; hopefully I'll get to do at least a few of these. If so, I really need to start running more!

Watchung Winter Ultras 50K
      Yours Truly 50K, January

Yours Truly 50K, February
      Paulinskill Sussex 100
      Scranton St. Patrick's Day 2-mile
      Trail Dawg Triple Crown
      Massanutten Mountain Trails 100
      South Mountain 100K
      Laurel Highlands 70.5
      Mason-Dixon 100K
      Burning River 100
      Delaware 100
      Oil Creek 100

My 2010 goals are to be the best papa I can, to live more consciously and appreciate all that life offers, and to ramp up my long night runs so that I'm able to break 25 hours in a hundred.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Lu481

There is no way I'm going to make the 1367 miles for this year because of the time off I had to take for my injury.  I have been building my mileage though and have been averaging over 30 per week for the last 4 weeks, and plan on doing above the 26.2 each week til the end of the year. Hopefully I can keep it up.

2010 Goals:

- 1000 miles by the end of August

- 1367 miles by the end of the year

- a minimum of 100 miles every month

- 1/2 marathon in under 1:57 (PR is 1:57:16)

- 10k in under 55 - (I have never ran a 10k race yet, not an actual 10k anyway)

- Run my first marathon - (not sure about this one yet, still deciding whether I'll be ready or not.  If I do it will probably be in August)

2010 Planned Events:

- Hypothermic 1/2 marathon in Feb (Edmonton)

- Red Deer 1/2 marathon in May

- Trail run 1/2 in July (Edmonton)

- 1/2 or full in August (Edmonton)

- 22k in September (Banff - If I manage to get registered as it sells out in a couple hours)

At least a couple 5 and 10k's but haven't decided yet, and maybe a 10 mile road race in April.

I have one major goal for 2010: not to get injured. Everything else depends on that.

Running - cheaper than therapy