To catch the bunny!
Also time to start thinking about 2010 events. :-) What are you 2010 plans/goals?
Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!
This is the time of year that I start dreaming of next year too. I'm looking at a bunch of possibilities; hopefully I'll get to do at least a few of these. If so, I really need to start running more!
Watchung Winter Ultras 50K
Yours Truly 50K, January
Yours Truly 50K, February
Paulinskill Sussex 100
Scranton St. Patrick's Day 2-mile
Trail Dawg Triple Crown
Massanutten Mountain Trails 100
South Mountain 100K
Laurel Highlands 70.5
Burning River 100
Oil Creek 100
My 2010 goals are to be the best papa I can, to live more consciously and appreciate all that life offers, and to ramp up my long night runs so that I'm able to break 25 hours in a hundred.
There is no way I'm going to make the 1367 miles for this year because of the time off I had to take for my injury. I have been building my mileage though and have been averaging over 30 per week for the last 4 weeks, and plan on doing above the 26.2 each week til the end of the year. Hopefully I can keep it up.
- 1000 miles by the end of August
- 1367 miles by the end of the year
- a minimum of 100 miles every month
- 1/2 marathon in under 1:57 (PR is 1:57:16)
- 10k in under 55 - (I have never ran a 10k race yet, not an actual 10k anyway)
- Run my first marathon - (not sure about this one yet, still deciding whether I'll be ready or not. If I do it will probably be in August)
2010 Planned Events:
- Hypothermic 1/2 marathon in Feb (Edmonton)
- Red Deer 1/2 marathon in May
- Trail run 1/2 in July (Edmonton)
- 1/2 or full in August (Edmonton)
- 22k in September (Banff - If I manage to get registered as it sells out in a couple hours)
At least a couple 5 and 10k's but haven't decided yet, and maybe a 10 mile road race in April.
Running - cheaper than therapy