1500 Miles So Go Run

My honour is intact (Read 284 times)

Having entered a 50 mile challenge yesterday, I pulled out at 35 miles after deciding the conditions were too poor to continue...here is my report.

(I know the majority of you are American so won't know the area I discuss in the narrative but we had to ascend and descend some of  the highest peaks in the South of England downland and is a tough nut to crack)

The Surrey Tops -Race Report

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

Carl A

Nice report, Gerry.

Sounds like a great event--probably one that favors veterans, who would have to spend less time and effort navigating. Thinking of going back next year?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Nice report, Gerry.

Sounds like a great event--probably one that favors veterans, who would have to spend less time and effort navigating. Thinking of going back next year?

The group of people who organise this event have 3 courses , one planned every year in a 3 year cycle but the other 2 runs are just as good so it will definitely be on my calendar. All the events are good as they are very social and very good for team building plus you get a pile of food, my other favourite pass time :-)

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily