1500 Miles So Go Run

Dropping out... (Read 167 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Hey guys (and gals) - I think this isn't my year for 1500. Good luck to you all and I'll see you next year (maybe). -Jill

Bring it on.

Sorry that you may not be able to reach the 1500 mile goal (hey ya never know). Hope to see you next year!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, you've run more than me and I'm not going anywhere! Get yer butt back in here, missy! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Don't do it!!! Shocked Your about a 1/3rd of the way there and it's about a 1/3rd of the year. You can do it. We are all here to help pull you along. Big grin We like the company and as you know, misery loves company.
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Jill - as SlowandSteady has said - you are pretty much on track to do this (1/3 time gone, 1/3 distance covered) ... the summer is here (more light) so it should be easier to keep the mileage going. Maybe if you leave the treadmill behind and start a few more runs outside you may find it easier. Bottom line ... please don't leave us! Neil (UK)

Running ... just keep running!

Jill_B

I fly.

You guys are sweet, but I'm pretty sure this isn't my year.

Bring it on.

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Jill ... what can we do to help you change your mind? ... I'm pretty sure you can do this 'with a little help from your friends' ... Smile Neil

Running ... just keep running!