1500 Miles So Go Run

Hey, Q... (Read 650 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How's it feel to get girled by a chubby chick in a skirt? 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

snap! 

you just got owned Q!

........ hang on a second..... she has me by almost 30 miles. 

good thing runner chicks are hot and are the view from behind is not really a bad thing!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am kinda famous for my butt (get yer minds outta the gutter, peeps!).

And, just for a heads-up...this week I am only running 40 miles, but next week will be 58. 

~ Sarah Kay

anneb

And, just for a heads-up...this week I am only running 40 miles, but next week will be 58. 

Crap, I am trying to catch you, too! You blew by me last month - nice mileage btw. But I am running again, and you will be tapering soon (right)?

Anne

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Crap, I am trying to catch you, too! You blew by me last month - nice mileage btw. But I am running again, and you will be tapering soon (right)?

Not really tapering until late Sept (thank gawd...ugh, I am really starting to crave a break from specific race training, which has been the mode I've been in since January).... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Not really tapering until late Sept (thank gawd...ugh, I am really starting to crave a break from specific race training, which has been the mode I've been in since January).... Big grin

It's maddening, just as the YTD pacing gets interesting, like you, I am tapering until 20/09/2009 for my ultra event and then hanging the shoes up for a week to recover but hopefully will have hit the 1500 by then

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's maddening, just as the YTD pacing gets interesting, like you, I am tapering until 20/09/2009 for my ultra event and then hanging the shoes up for a week to recover but hopefully will have hit the 1500 by then

I was thinking that next year I wanted to do 3 marathons (May, Sept, Dec.)...BUT now I am thinking I may make that last one a half.  #1. I will be tired as hell after the 2nd one.  #2. it would make for a solid 10.5 months of training.  #3. it will be in Vegas with 30 or so other gals from RA and it might be nice to not beat my body up so much before walking around and drinking a lot.  I could probably wear a pair of heels and cute dress for going out on the town after running a half, but no way in hell could I do that after a full.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

I'm doing all I can just to keep the damn wheels on this bus...it's getting ugly folks.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...injury?  The last couple of weeks have about killed me, too.  Just after my last 18 miler I got sick...and have kind of fallen apart ever since.  Tomorrow I have a 20 on the schedule, but I'm pretty much dreading it.  I just want marathon training season to be OVER.  I am REALLY looking forward to some EASY months.  I don't plan to do more than 30-40 miles/week until training for Bayshore begins.  Phew.

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Oh, no...injury?  The last couple of weeks have about killed me, too.  Just after my last 18 miler I got sick...and have kind of fallen apart ever since.  Tomorrow I have a 20 on the schedule, but I'm pretty much dreading it.  I just want marathon training season to be OVER.  I am REALLY looking forward to some EASY months.  I don't plan to do more than 30-40 miles/week until training for Bayshore begins.  Phew.

I'm tapering, long run 12 this week. Nyeah nyeah Smile

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I'm tapering, long run 12 this week. Nyeah nyeah Smile

I think I hate you. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I hate you. 

Yeah...Jason, you wanna hold him down while I kick him?  We need to wait until tomorrow or Tues., though.  I just ran 20 and my legs are too tired to kick anyone... 

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...Jason, you wanna hold him down while I kick him?  We need to wait until tomorrow or Tues., though.  I just ran 20 and my legs are too tired to kick anyone... 

i'm in. 

I ran 20 today too...... my legs are hating me right now.