1500 Miles So Go Run

April goals (Read 811 times)

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

170 miles

Dido... judging by knifey's last 10K,  we'll both PR in the same 15K. 

Saw you out there today Bill...nice work.

Congrats on your PR, Jen!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Congrats on your PR, Jen!

Thanks Cassie!!  It shouldn't have been as hard as it was but for some reason I struggled!  My face is still bright red!

Some days are easier than others.  A PR is a PR!

Marathon PR & Boston Qualifier goal was reached yesterday!  Now I need to work on the mileage goal for the month. 

Michelle

jeffdonahue

Put me down for

1. ~250 miles 
                2. Double marathon Done Big grin

Nice job

Marathon PR & Boston Qualifier goal was reached yesterday!  Now I need to work on the mileage goal for the month. 

Congrats Big grin

You beat my PB by 4 seconds...Big grin

Jerry
                    A runners blog-updated daily

Yea Michelle!!!! 

You beat my PB by 4 seconds...Big grin

That was a tough PB to beat!  I'm still in shock.  My previous PB from this past November was 11 minutes slower.  My goal for the race was 3:50!

Thank you Mandy & Knifey!  Smile 

Michelle

I'll copy Ilene.  190 miles.

Already did my 44 miler on April 3rd so that goal is done. 

Not gonna happen.  Nursing an injured knee.

Awesome job, Michelle!

Carl A

I was sorta ticked at myself for not making March's goal, so I didn't set one for April! However, I'm now thinking that if I can ramp up a bit I can salvage this month with a 130.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

xhristopher

Speaking of goals... I've got 11 days to run 77. Somehow I don't see myself averaging 7 miles a day so I'm going to be the first to join Cassie in admitting defeat.

Heel up Cassie. You just ran 44 miles all at once for goodness sake!

I'm missing my mileage goal by a lot.  I'm not that upset though, I have been trying really hard to listen to my body and ease up when needed.  Apparently this month, I needed to ease up!   Smile  

Michelle