1500 Miles So Go Run

JWU42 (Read 595 times)

Forever Learning

Hey folks Big grin I did sorta fall off the planet. New job has added to the complexity of my schedule. Add in a foot injury after the DRC Half and then 2 week+ long flu bugs, 1 stomach bug, and a chest cold and then you have how much I have felt like running the past 2 months. I think my immune system was shot as I pushed a bit harder than I should have last Summer/Fall. I am trying to get back on board but am struggling. My normal 5am runs in the dark aren't as fun when it is cold. My job has me traveling more and we will be moving to NW Indiana in a few weeks -- even less running up there since we will have a "real winter". I have to post my miles for the past few months/ Not hitting 1,500 for the year is a bit of a bummer Angry Hope all have been well! // Jeff
      THERE YOU ARE!!! I'm very happy to see you. I was worried. Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal, sorry that life threw you for a rough ride there. Smile

Michelle

Forever Learning

It is good to be back on the train -- even if the miles are a bit lower. Not sure 1,500 is in the cards this year -- will wait and see.
          You're back and that's what is important. Smile

Michelle

Welcome back, Jeff! Sounds like you have a lot going on with the job and the move. Hang in there - when things settle down - your running will get back to normal.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Forever Learning

Thanks Mike - things are getting better. I just need to stay healthy for more than 10 days at a time... Looks like another marathon is around the bend based on your mileage - very impressive. Great work on the sub 50 10K. That is on my horizon in early March. My time last year was around 58:30 and hope to smash it this year. 2008 goal of breaking 48 for a 10K Shocked
                Thanks Mike - things are getting better. I just need to stay healthy for more than 10 days at a time... Looks like another marathon is around the bend based on your mileage - very impressive. Great work on the sub 50 10K. That is on my horizon in early March. My time last year was around 58:30 and hope to smash it this year. 2008 goal of breaking 48 for a 10K Shocked
                Thanks, Jeff. Best of luck with staying healthy and good luck in your 10K! I'm running the Cowtown Marathon (Ft. Worth) on 2/23 - shooting for sub-4. Keeping my fingers crossed.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Keep your patience in line! Looks like things are going well. Smile

Michelle