1500 Miles So Go Run

Where do you want to run to? (Read 151 times)

jeffdonahue

So I saw this in another forum (I think it might have been on the mapmyrun forum) where someone decided to track their total mileage by mapping it out on a cross country run. So here is mine - starting at my home town and just heading down the East Coast towards Florida. If I make the 1500 miles this year I should hit Miami when I am done. Here's the link. http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-states/ma/melrose/399828916
      very cool- I'll buy you a drink when you get here Smile Oddly enough, I want to run from Miami back to CT. I think you'll make it to the middle before I do.

A Saucy Wench

I did that 2 years ago, I ran from my house to Salt lake city. I was supposed to meet a friend there but she never showed Cry Running in the west is booooring. I think it was July before I even got out of my state. I was pregnant, not putting in a ton of miles. Last year I was going to run from friend to friend down the east coast but I got tired of mapping.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dog-Love

Last year I ran from Juneau AK to Prudeau Bay AK and went through some really pretty countryside. What was sort of fun is that during a 2 week road trip through AK I actually ran about 40 miles along the Denali, Alaskan, and Top of the World Highway.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)