1500 Miles So Go Run

May goals! (Read 262 times)

#artbydmcbride

I hope to really get a handle on my bum right knee this month.

And race lots of Half Marathons.    Cool

Runners run

I just hope I feel better physically in May than I did in April.  Can't really make that a goal. 

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Good luck to both of you!

After May 6, well, I can relax a bit.  Is that a goal?

#artbydmcbride

Good luck to both of you!

After May 6, well, I can relax a bit.  Is that a goal?

Absolutely!  Run relaxed sounds like a great goal.

Runners run

A four week taper before my 145 mile run between Birmingham and London Smile

Jerry
            A runners blog-updated daily

Well, I hit April's goal.  My resting HR has pretty much returned to normally--six weeks of way reduced training load to recoup from overtraining syndrome (d'oh...and my sports med doc looked at me like I was a dummy--then told me I had his blessing to run my marathon if I stuck with easy running and 30-50% reduced volume until then).

May's goal?

Running the Flying Pig.  PR by some unknown amount.  Enjoy the ride!  After that, I plan to relax a good amount and run whatever I feel like.

So I hope that is a goal, LedLincoln.

And GOOD LUCK, everyone!

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
              Emil Zatopek

1 goal this month.  Marathon PR and hopefully a BQ at the same time. 

Then a couple weeks of well deserved receovery

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

HappyFeat

I never post monthly goals because all my goals are ongoing long term goals...

Today the one at the top of my list is to listen more closely to my body so I can better learn what works and doesn't work in my self-designed training program.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

My goal for May is to improve to the point where I feel like I can set a goal for June.