1500 Miles So Go Run

12 people more than 187 miles behind the bunny ? (Read 864 times)

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oh fuckstockings!
      You are making me go weak at the knees.

A Saucy Wench

You are making me go weak at the knees.
        Careful there, wouldnt want your running to suffer.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I learned a new variation this weekend. Oh fuckstockings! I cant remember which book that was in.
          You rang? And please with the Ennay lovefest. It won't work.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

A Saucy Wench

You rang? And please with the Ennay lovefest. It won't work.
            Wont work for what? What is the stated goal of the lovefest? Flattery may not get you everywhere, but I wouldnt go so far as to say it can't get you anywhere.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Nev

Careful there, wouldnt want your running to suffer.
              Now that is funny !

#artbydmcbride

Wont work for what? What is the stated goal of the lovefest? Flattery may not get you everywhere, but I wouldnt go so far as to say it can't get you anywhere.
                Lank is hoping to warn off the competition! Smile

Runners run

Purdey

Self anointed title

Whilst I freely admit that I am not here for the bunny - just to chat with some of my fav people.. (and would opt out of the pace bunny page in this group if I could). It does strike me as odd that Whitcoxcoach has joined the group (with a ridiculous amount of miles) but, as yet, has not made a single post. That strikes me as slightly odd.

Oh Mighty Wing

he doesn't seem to say much anywhere... maybe he's just stalking around till he finds a group who makes him want to say something?? Whitcoxcoach - are you guys in State testing mode yet?? We've got round 2 this week! And i'm glad to see your runs are in doubles. I was wondering how you get all that mileage in with teaching and coaching...