1500 Miles So Go Run

What's Your July Mileage Goal? (Read 746 times)

It helps to have smaller goals to make it to the larger goals so let's hear it!  What's your mileage goal for the month of July?

At the end of the month, we can do a check and see how we did!  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

200 miles?  Maybe slightly over. About 130 of those done so far.

I am recovering from my 32.75 miler today but I reckon I can hit 200+ miles but will miss a long run due going on holiday (vacation)

Jerry
        A runners blog-updated daily

32+ miles today, Jerry?  Nice!

I'm aiming for 200 miles as well.  It will be my highest mileage month ever. :-)

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

I am a bit miserable as it was supposed to be 52.4 miles but my legs went, it was just too hot and I couldn't get the fluids on board...

Good on the 200 miles goal, I found that the 50 mile week is a real psychological barrier, don't over compensate if you fall short one week (I know you know that) as I fell foul of it once

Jerry
            A runners blog-updated daily

Seanv2

I'm aiming for 200 miles as well.  It will be my highest mileage month ever. :-)

I'm with you Cassie. Looking for 200 miles, which would be my highest month as well. Good luck getting there!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

170ish maybe?  It should be my highest mileage month ever.  Next week will be a little low though...my legs are sore and tired and I have a 5k next Saturday that I want to feel fresh for.

MTA:  Umm, yeah, 170 is not going to happen.  My get up and go has got up and went.  Boo.

xhristopher

No clue. I'll be happy with whatever I get, which will be more than I've ever run and somewhat intimidates me.

Just a dude.

It helps to have smaller goals to make it to the larger goals so let's hear it!  What's your mileage goal for the month of July?

At the end of the month, we can do a check and see how we did!  

My goal is to have my hamstring no longer be an issue...

200 miles would be nice as well...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Purdey

Self anointed title

My goal for July was going to be 500.  But I had a lower week last week so I definitely won't make it.  Probably aiming for 450+ now.  Good luck to you all!

My June goal was 154.5 miles.  For July I guess I might try for 165.7 miles.  For August I might try for 188.6 miles.

I try and do these numbers in a month.  Some fools try and do them in a day. 

I've been a slacker lately so I'm thinking 130 would be nice.

@ultracassie, what part of ohio are you in?

nothing to see here.  

Carl A

150!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

178 is my longest month, will try hard to get over 180 this month.  If I can do this in this hot weather, I can get over 200 in the fall.
                              stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Somewhere around 150 sounds good. Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.